What We Do For Our Clients
If You Are Selling
- We Will Get You The Best Price & Terms in Any Market Condition
- Our Expert Advice Helps to Prepare Your House For Sale
- Our Cutting Edge Technology Maximizes Market Exposure
- We Custom Tailor the Selling Plan to Match Your Timing Objectives
If You Are Buying:
A New Home
- Our First Priority is Understanding Your Needs and Wants
- We Have a Thorough Knowledge Base on Communities & Schools
- Our Extensive Expertise Ensures Success for Short Sale & REO Purchases
- We Have Extensive Contract Knowledge and Seasoned Negotiating Skills
- If You’re Already ‘Virtually’ Shopping, Then We Will >>>
- Create A Customized Search For You
- Feed New and Adjusted Listings Daily
- Validate Accuracy of Information You Find on the Internet
- Access & Evaluate Vital Tax Records and Loan Data
- Negotiate the Best Price and Terms for You
Trust Sale or Probate
- We Work With Attorneys, Trust Officers and Fiduciary’s
- We Provide Professional, Accurate & Timely Market Valuations
- Our Expert Advice Helps to Prepare Property For Sale
- We Work For A Timely Disposition at Maximum Value
- We Are Highly Skilled And Experienced At Navigating The Challenging Issues That Often Accompany These Transactions
- Our Extensive Short Sales Experience Ensures a Smooth Transaction
- We Help Minimize Stress Associated with a Short Sale
- We Have Lender Connections In Place with All Major Banks
- We Negotiate for Relocation Assistance for Our Clients
Relationship Dissolution Sale
- We Provide Neutrality and Accurate Market Evaluations
- We Deliver Neutrality in Representing Both Selling Parties
- Our Expert Advice Will Help to Prepare Property For Sale
- We Can Offer Relocation Advice and Assistance
In Addition to Helping Clients Find Their New Home, We Are Also Experts on Acquiring Investment Properties (Residential Income Producing), a Second Home and Vacation Properties.
Commercial Real Estate
We have a thorough knowledge of the commercial real estate industry. We have helped buyers and sellers and worked with investors, and owner users throughout the years.
We have an extensive network of commercial real estate brokers in San Diego and throughout the country.
About The Area
Why San Diego? Here are just a few categories where the region ranks among the world’s best:
Climate – Year-round average high temp is 70 degrees, with 267 “mostly sunny” days and less than 12 inches of annual rainfall. If you’ve traveled much in the U.S. or around the world, then you will know San Diego offers the ultimate in weather comfort.
Higher Education – Home to 48 universities, colleges and institutes, many ranked in the top of their academic fields. The area also boasts numerous top-of-class K-12 school districts and private schools.
Professional Sports – In addition to two regional fun favorites, the NFL San Diego Chargers (www.chargers.com) and the American League San Diego Padres (www.padres.mlb.com), the region is a virtual Mecca for professional and elite amateur athletes from all sports to train, live and raise their families.
Outdoor Activities – A quick rundown of the outdoor sports and activities includes horse racing at the Del Mar Race Track (www.dmtc.com), the world renowned San Diego Zoo (www.sandiegozoo.org) and Safari Park, (www.sdzsafaripark.org), Sea World (www.seaworld.com/sandiego), amazing museums at Balboa Park (www.balboapark.org), and Lego Land California (www.legoland.com/california.htm) as well as a myriad of weekly & monthly events at the Del Mar Fairgrounds (www.sdfair.com). Elite long distance runners from around the world consider the Rock ‘n roll Marathon (www.rnrmarathon.com), a “must-do” annual event. Premier cyclists, runners and swimmers come here to train for various worldwide triathlons, marathons and cycling events. San Diego is also home to the ARCO Olympic Training Center, a vital year-round warm weather training facility for track & field, rowing cycling, canoe/kayak, field hockey, soccer, archery and rowing. Opportunities and venues abound for horse lovers, horse trainers, polo enthusiasts (www.sandiegopolo.com), and virtually anything equestrian (www.socalequine.com/atraining/san_diego.htm). And don’t forget the incredible fun stuff on the water in San Diego, with yachting and boating (www.sandiegoyachts.org), lake and ocean fishing (www.sdfish.com) and activities on the waterfront (www.sdwaterfront.com).